We’re looking for an experienced middleweight UK-based web developer to work remotely as part of our growing team. We’re confident you will thrive in a challenging and rewarding role working across all aspects of web development.
You will work with clients ranging from small to medium-sized businesses and organisations as well as start-ups and individuals.
You will report to the Creative Director and will be responsible for developing a selection of diverse digital projects from concept to completion. Logical thinking is essential and the desire to really immerse yourself in a project to ensure you produce the best work you can.
We would like you to be very self-motivated and be inspired by the latest technologies. You should be forward-thinking with a growth mindset and be motivated by a challenge!
You should have the following experience, knowledge, and skills:
- An up-to-date online portfolio of work to demonstrate your experience and knowledge of web development
- Plenty of experience working with content management systems such as WordPress and Magento
- Genuine enthusiasm and passion for web development
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and demonstrate a willingness to adapt to challenging demands
- Great communication skills
- Self-motivated and very organised.
About Pixel Air
Pixel Air is a growing boutique agency with a proven 12-year track record of producing highly creative and well-developed digital solutions for a range of clients. We work with a wide variety of clients from many different industries and pride ourselves on offering our insight and knowledge in producing innovative and unique websites to ensure our clients’ businesses thrive.
We will offer
- Salary negotiable based on the level of experience
- Fully remote working role with occasional meetups
- Flexible contracted hours totaling 35 hours per week
- Paid training and tickets to popular industry conferences (in UK and abroad)
- Regular team activity days and socialising
You’ll join an already successful and growing agency that has an amazing culture and big plans for the future. You will be a valued member of the team and offered training and challenges to help develop your skills and career.
How to Apply
Please send a CV and link to an online portfolio or examples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org